Timothy L. Stanley
President and Chief Executive Officer
MidCountry Financial Corp.
Timothy L. Stanley joined Heights Finance as President and Chief Executive Officer in April of 2003. In 2010, he added Chief Operating Officer (COO) of MidCountry Financial Corp. to his duties, and was named President and CEO of MidCountry Financial Corp. in 2016. With more than 35 years of experience in the consumer finance industry, Stanley brings a wealth of knowledge to the organization. Stanley spent 23 years with Wells Fargo Financial and held a variety of positions in branch operations, marketing, client services, and technology during his tenure, including Senior Vice President of the Information Services Group. In addition, Stanley spearheaded the creation of the Global Learning and Development group, becoming its Corporate Vice President, and was a three-time recipient of the prestigious Wells Fargo Leadership Award. Stanley has received the highest award presented by the American Financial Services Association (AFSA), the Distinguished Service Award, and was recently honored with the 2014 AFSA Outstanding Independent Award.
- Chairman, American Financial Services Association (AFSA) Board of Directors and Executive Committee, Administrative Oversight Committee, and former two-term Independents' Section Chair
- Chairman of the Board of Governors for The EDGE: Education, Development, Growth and Enrichment for Consumer Finance Industry Professionals
- Board of Trustees at Bob Jones University
- Distinguished Service Award, American Financial Services Association
- Outstanding Achievement Award, Bob Jones University Alumni Association
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Bob Jones University
- ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Leadership Certification