President and Chief Executive Officer, MidCountry Bank
Steve Meads joined MidCountry Bank as President and CEO in 2010. A steadfast believer in leading by example, Meads prefers "well done" to "well said." His humbly confident leadership serves him well, driving success throughout his 25+ year career in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area. His extensive industry experience enables him to understand complexity and the value of considering all perspectives. Meads is adept at navigating and managing multiple business lines in a complex and highly regulated environment. He links intelligent, hardworking, focused teams to achieving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer relationships. He knows that assembling a stellar team is what produces results.
- MidCountry Bank, President & CEO, 2010 - Present
- Bremer Bank, various leadership positions, 1991 - 1998; President & CEO 1998 - 2010
- US Bank, commercial banking, 1986 - 1991
Meads extends his leadership to the community through services to the YMCA of Greater Twin Cities where he holds a seat on the Executive Committee and was a past Board Chairperson, and to Saint Therese where he is a member of the Board of Directors.
- Former Board Member, Woodbury Community Foundation
- Past Treasurer Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Former Advisory Board Torah Academy
- Former member, King of Kings Vision Team
- Past Coach, Volunteer Woodbury Athletic Association, Stillwater Athletic Association
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Carleton College
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, University of Wisconsin-Madison