Robert F. Hatcher Jr.
Chief Executive Officer, H2 Capital, Inc.
Robert F. Hatcher Jr. has more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry. Hatcher manages a variety of enterprises, predominantly investing in start-up companies, real estate, and marketable securities. Hatcher is currently Chairman of NanoMist Systems, LLC, a science and technology company devoted to commercializing a proprietary ultra-fine mist technology and Chief Executive Officer of H2 Capital, Inc., an investment holding company. Hatcher began his career in 1986 as a consultant with Peat Marwick Main and Co., then with McKinsey and Co., both in New York City. From 1990 to 1994, he was Chief Financial Officer of Coleman Meadows Pate Drug Company, a pharmaceutical wholesaler, and from 1994 to 1998 he was Chief Executive Officer of Palmetto Merchandise, Inc.
- Corporate Governance Committee
- Credit/Loan Committee
- Chairman, Macon Economic Development Commission
- Chairman, Board of Visitors, Stetson School of Business and Economics, Mercer University
- Board of Trustees, Finance Committee Chair, Endowment Committee, Wesleyan College
- Board of Directors, Middle Georgia State College Foundation
- Board of Directors, Past Chairman, Stratford Academy
- Board of Directors, Georgia Lottery Corporation
- Board of Governors, Innovation Policy Committee, Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Past Chairman, Macon Chamber of Commerce
- Macon Military Affairs Committee
- Board of Directors, Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Board of Directors, Museum of Aviation Foundation
- Finance Chair, Riverside Cemetery Board
- Macon Council of Foundations
- Regional Advisory Council, Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Georgia
- Member and Endowment Management Chair, Christ Episcopal Church
- Member, Macon Rotary Club
- Member, Shield Club
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Management Information Systems, University of Virginia