Alison Nelson LaBruyere
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, MidCountry Financial Corp.
Alison Nelson LaBruyere joined MidCountry Financial Corp. in 2009 after spending more than five years practicing at Atlanta law firm, Alston & Bird LLP. While at Alston, LaBruyere was in the financial services practice area and focused on banking regulations, corporate governance, securities transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Board of the Serenbe Playhouse
- Board of the Artemis Guild, Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Advisory Board of Directors, Assistance League of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
- Juris Doctor, with honors, University of North Carolina School of Law
- Editor, North Carolina Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, magna cum laude, Furman University